Friday, February 18, 2011

Hobbies, Interest, Like...


Asslamualaikum wbt.


all people have things they like to do no matter when, where, how, what to do and with whom. I was no exception to what I said. Many of the things I like to do because I do not like to do the same things many times because it would bore me eventually. All sorts of activities I do to fulfill my free time either outdoors or indoors. Among these are sports, traveling, listening to music, playing musical instruments, cooking (hehe.. although I really do not know how to cook), camping, jungle trekking, hiking, chat and much more.


 






I like sports because the sports all the problems I had will be forgotten. This is because sports is one form of mental therapy. Among the sports that I usually do is play football, jogging, exercising, playing badminton, and much more. I was very active in sports during school days. I often represent the school in sporting events at the district level. Many of the success achieved during the tournament. Among the events which I have the 100m, 200m, 400m and 4x100m. To achieve success is not easy. I need to intensify training harder every time


I am very fond of doing vigorous activities such as mountain climbing, jungle trekking and camping. By doing this activity as I can get closer to nature so I will better appreciate nature. nature is a gift from God if we do not appreciate it then it will destroy us again for the green forest is the source of our oxygen without oxygen we would not live. During the first days of school I was a member of Scout camping activity is to be a habit for me. Besides, I always participated in rock climbing because I have an active school activities such as mountain climbing every year to Gunung Tahan, Trans Titiwangsa and much more. In much conquered the mountain, Trans Titiwangsa is the most I liked. The route is very challenging but very enjoyable. The actual route used is a path used by Malay warriors during the time of resistance to colonialism, the Mat Kilau. This route starts from the Ulu Slim, Perak to the Ulu Sungai, Raub, Pahang. Trip distance is about 25 KM and takes about 7 hours to 10 hours.
 xpdc in 2008..i was in the 3.19 until 3.21 minutes..



                                        
I love music, whether heard or played a musical instrument. between the genres that I love the Jazz, Punk Rock, Hardcore, Instrumental, Powerpop, and Brit Rock. But I prefer to listen to music according to mood saya.Antara of my favorite bands are The Bearles, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, Muse, Coldplay and many more. Meanwhile, a musical instrument that I play regularly and enjoy the bass guitar. The sound produced by the musical instrument can make me feel calm even the music that I play quite hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment